- SHOW ALL
- AV Services
- Banking and Finance
- Case Studies
- Central Government
We are pleased to congratulate Gavin Morton and Michael Cox on passing their project management exams and becoming fully qualified PRINCE2 Practitioners.
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based method for effective project management and PRINCE2 Practitioner is widely recognised as the highest level qualification, suitable for those with the need to manage projects within a PRINCE2 environment. This certification is an invaluable asset, helping individuals do their jobs more effectively.
The key features of PRINCE2 are:
- Its focus on business justification
- A defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Its product-based planning approach
- Its emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Its flexibility to be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants, general managers, programme managers and support staff. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects who are required, or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method.