BGF: The Only Collaborative Workplace Case Study You Need…
SCC AVS Delivers a Collaborative, Modern Workplace
BGF (Business Growth Fund) was established in 2011 to help Britain’s growing smaller and medium sized businesses. Backed by five of the UK’s main banking groups – Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, RBS and Standard Chartered – BGF is an independent company with up to £2.5bn with which to make long-term equity investments. BGF also works closely with other key business organisations.
What Was Delivered?
- A collaborative workplace built to the highest standard
- Strong attention to detail and technology that blends naturally into each room’s challenging design
- Technology controlled by iPads, resulting in impressive adoption and minimal technical issues
- Open plan event space that has reduced the costs associated with hiring external event locations
- Easy-to-use video communications technology in every meeting space, bringing together teams in other offices
- Full maintenance service contract protecting BGF’s technology 24/7
How SCC AVS Stood Out
- Rapid deployment of solutions
- Technical knowledge, expertise and understanding of Business Growth Fund’s workflows
- Adapted to changes in timescales and proposed technologies
- A cost-sensitive deployment despite unscheduled issues from contractors
- Creativity in solution design
“We were impressed with how SCC AVS adapted to unexpected changes. This was often at short notice. SCC AVS really showed its flexibility in its design capabilities and the team’s drive ensured we had the right solution for our needs,” said Dee Parekh, Head of IT, BGF.