What’s Behind the Polycom Executive Experience Centre in London?
SCC AVS’s Expert Installation and Support lets Polycom Show Off its Solutions
As a leading provider of video and voice conferencing solutions, the Polycom executive experience centre in London showcases the very best in its innovative collaboration solutions.
The aim? Find a provider who would respond quickly to technical issues and provide ongoing support to the same high standards that underpin its own services.
“With over 20 crucial meetings a week in our London and Paris locations, we needed our technology to be reliable, functioning correctly and really showing off the Polycom video experience we are known for.” Graeme Fish, Director, EMEA Theatre Experience Centres
What Made SCC AVS Stand Out?
- Quality of previous installations and projects
- Technical knowledge and expertise
- A dedicated service team
- Specialisations and accreditations
- Polycom Platinum Partner status
- The experience it showed during recent high profile Polycom projects
- What did SCC AVS deliver within the Polycom Executive Experience Centre? The company redesigned the showcase rooms and installed a customised AV and video conferencing suite.
- Why? To enhance video interviews and improve the user experience for presenters.
- What was provided post deployment? SCC AVS’s renowned support services with one single, dedicated point of contact.
- What happens if they are not available? Polycom has access to a full service-desk and engineering team via telephone support.
“We have a great working partnership with SCC AVS. Our projects were completed on time and to an extremely high standard. SCC AVS has been great throughout, from pre-project through to post deployment support and their advice on the best solutions for our needs was extremely helpful,” said Fish.
The Polycom team now have video interviews that run much smoother, equipment that’s easier to use and the ability to set up meetings even faster.
The new meeting rooms’ added functionalities have enhanced the overall video conference experience and enable presenters to better demonstrate the benefits and features to potential customers, all with the confidence that the equipment will work seamlessly and reliably.
When technical issues have occurred, Polycom have received expert support from its single point of contact, with SCC AVS’s engineers ready to resolve issues on-site quickly and efficiently.
“We couldn’t have asked for more from SCC AVS. Making the switch has been a great success. We now have a more stable video conferencing environment. We’ve had less trouble tickets since installation and when we do have issues, SCC AVS’s team are quick to respond and resolve them,” concluded Fish.